I MISS CHUCK

0

I am definitely miss all of the Chuck and Sarah (or Charah) moments and all of the amazing cast who are part of this show. It will be hard to say goodbye tomorrow but I’m still glad that Chuck got 91 episodes, 5 seasons, and a proper ending to close the Chuck chapter (for now).

I’ll miss seeing the characters every week and the talented cast with amazing chemistry. Definitely hard to say good bye to Chuck. And the music was pretty fantastic too.

I appreciated Jeffster, also thought they got overused. Was relieved to see the redemption of them at the end, particularly the elevation of Lester from irredeemable idiot to unfortunate recovering chemical trauma victim whose ID no longer runs amok.

I MISS YOU GUYS! :(

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top