QUOTES #1

0
Jumping into the deep side of the pool not knowing how to float. Opening my eyes as I watch myself sink into the water. I see the bubbles coming out my mouth. I feel like i’m floating. The sound of water rushing around me. I look up and see how far I sank down. Still sinking. I closed my eyes and it was the most peaceful feeling you can ever experience. Like, you were in a fantasy dream and escaped everything you’ve been running from. You feel your body, mind, and soul so relaxed all together. Your hands drifting through the water that slips between your fingers and swifts through your hair. Then waking up to a handsome guy with his lips to mine. I choked up pool water and said, ” I had the most wonderful experience ever.
                                                      aStoryUntold

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top