QUOTES #7

0
It is never too late, to ever start liking someone. The day when I truly fell in love with you, was the day when I knew how my path was going to be like. 

This is the path I want to walk, which is to walk with you heart to heart. One day, maybe I would have forgotten everything I had for you, my love for you, probably everything could have been gone, but whenever I see your picture, it would remind me of numerous things. 

The day when I truly fell in love with you, was the day when I knew how my path was going to be like. This is the path I want to walk, which is to walk with you holding hands. The love I'm giving secretly, is never end. 

Love, 
Your crush.

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top