This is me...

0
let me tell you this. All of my greatest success came from me proving others wrong, it motivated me to do the best i could to not let them get the last laugh. 

My success was a challenge of what i had to overcome and my success was the best revenge cause at the end of the day it’s not how you start, it’s how you finish. I never been motivated or intrigued by people who are just yes men or say things they think i like to hear. 

I see through that and life is more enjoyed when you overcome the negativity whether it be people or things that they called roadblock. 

I put these things in my head cause i need something to help me stay self motivated, a reminder of why i do things. that’s just me. This is what gets me going.

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top