To The Wonder (pre review)

0

 Terrence Malick’s latest epic, ‘To the Wonder’ has received very mixed reviews and rumors of streams of people leaving the cinema, unable to stand it.  This was my third Malick film, following the extremely compelling and aesthetically stunning ‘Days of Heaven’ and the 2011 effort ‘Tree of Life’ I found myself really taken by the simplistic ‘Days of Heaven’ while Tree of Life is absolutely incredible in its scope.

I won't listen what others say about a movie I never watched. I just wanna go watch it because of Rachel McAdams. I'm pretty sure that I fell in love with her after I watched world epic love story movie, The Notebook. Than I cried over her in The vow. Plus, I just watched The Time Traveler's Wife and it make me even fall in love with Rachel. LOL! I don't care, love you Rachel..

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top