The Old Times...

0
Each day goes by and we are all constantly growing and changing, and we don’t realize it. It’s already been 4 months into the new year and it feels like just yesterday I was starting my first day of college. At times I want change and want to experience new things, but at the same time I miss the past. I know I should be focusing on moving on and letting go of the past, but I just can’t help it to reminisce. I miss the days where we weren’t so insecure of how we looked and the way we acted. I miss the days when our only problem was being “it” in the game of tag. And most importantly, I miss not having a care in the world. Not being worried about boys, school, jobs, or anything.

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top