HONEST MOVIE REVIEW: THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

0


THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, I've bee waiting for this movie for a long time and this film is based on best-selling book with the same name by John Green who is also is a a very famous Youtuber.

I've read the book like a long time a go and it's one of my favorite books by far. The Fault In Our Stars (TFIOS) starred Shailene Woodley, one of the best new actress nowadays. She's such a natural and talented.


The story is about a girl named Hazel whos played by Woodley who has cancer. She can't do a lot, she can't barely breathe, doesn't have a lot of friends. She goes to this support group just to make her parents happy. But one of the guys from this support group makes her fall in love. His name is Agustus Waters, played by Ansel Elgort.

TFIOS is a very unique love story, I am very happy to say that the movie was really faithful and enjoyable. It made me feel the same when I read the book. Woodley and Elgort, they were perfect to that characters. 

Of course they took a lot of the famous lines from the book which made you fell similar developments. A few minor tweaks that I don't think the fans will be too upset.

The best part about this movie was they properly portrayed the romance. It never felt fake artificial. Because it is very difficult to put the whole book in less the 2 hours movie. 


I saw this movie with tonnes of girls in the cinema, all I heard was sniffling. LOL! That was entertaining. 

This movie did not let me down, it passed my expectation, because I never really expected to be that good.  


Could The Fault In Our Stars be the next The Notebook?

previous entry: RACHEL MCADAMS AND JAKE GYLLENHAAL ARE DATING?

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top