Ryan Gosling Would be Retired When He Had a Baby

0


Oh no! Does this means Ryan Gosling is retiring? We are going into panic mode because the sexy star, Ryan Gosling having a baby with Eva Mendes.. as if that does not depressed us enough, now we may not get to see Ryan on our tv screen.

Way before the baby was in the works with his girlfriend for three years, he previously opened us about his desire to start a family. Back in 2011, he said "I'd like to be making babies, but I'm not. I'm making movies". Then Ryan says that flat out, he will be done with movies, "I'll make movies until I make babies". 

In that same interview, he said of his exs, Sandra Bullock and Rachel McAdams, "I had two of the greatest girlfriends of all time". And then he met Eva, and source tells people magazine with the baby news, "they literally could not be more exited, she's feeling great".







Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top