Scott Disick Enters Rehab in Costa Rica

0

Scott Disick has checked into rehab. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has decided to volunteer seek treatment for his alcohol abuse issues checking in into Rythmia Life Advancement Center in Costa Rica.

In a statement release by the treatment center, Scott said.

"I realized my issues are bigger than me and I am ready to truly remedy this struggle I continue to battle. I've been unconvinced in the past of treatment and therapy method,  Rythmia's rehab approach puts my worries at ease. I am looking forward to start my therapy.

However, this is not Disick's first stand in rehab. Last year, the father of three entered rehab in Connecticut.

According to TMZ, Scott was seen at Atlantic City over the weekend doing multiple shots of tequila. He then ended his night 8 am.

 Previous post:  Barack Obama Doesn't Have Kanye's Home Number

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top