P.S I Still Love You - Book Review

0
P.S I Still Love You - Book Review. This is the second book that I believe is a duo logy by Jenny Han. The first book was To The Boys I've Loved Before. I have read the first book last year and I really enjoyed it. To The Boys I've Loved Before is about a girl named Lara Jean who likes to write love letters to boys as a way of getting over them.  She seals them away and somehow all of her letters get mailed out.

I think the first book was so cute and really recommend it. P.S I Still Love You is the continuation of relationships that develop in the first book. This book is definitely hit me in the feel harder and it only took me a line to get me to teared up.

I have to say, Jenny Han has this strong grip and she played them like Taylor Swift write her love songs. LOL! In this book, Lara Jean grows a lot, she is still figuring her self out and learning to understand which is so wonderful.

I love how Jenny Han still manages to hit notes about diversity and feminism. Lara Jean is half Korean so int he beginning of the book talks about how she has to wear Hanbok.



I dont wanna give you guys spoilers but there are couple things could have been done better. I think the plot felt to contrived. It did not really flown naturally. Some plots just poped out of nowhere.

But i still really enjoyed the book. I was really fun and cute. Jenny Han pulled out a bunch of difference emotions.

Previous post:  Zookeepers Recreating Chris Pratt's 'Jurassic World'

Thank you for reading P.S I Still Love You - Book Review

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top