Justin Bieber's Mom FINALLY Responds to Selena Gomez

0

Justin Bieber's Mom FINALLY Responds to Selena Gomez Getting Back Together. Relationships are hard and it is harder when you have to gain the approval of a parent. So with Selena and Justin becoming a thing again, it has a lot of people questioning it including Bieber's mom.

W know Justin and his mom had a great relationship and he want his family's approval of 'Jelena'. Pattie Millette, his mom, had quite the mouthful for Selena. When asked about his son's relationshop with Selena, Pattie could only enter words of praise.


"I don't know so much about their personal relationship, because he doesn't share a whole lot but I love her."

JB's mom continue...

"I support anything he does. If he loves her, I love her. I have met her and we have a special bond so I think she's precious." 

Previous post - Best Android Apps of December 2017

Thanks for reading Justin Bieber's Mom FINALLY Responds to Selena Gomez

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top